Wednesday, October 25, 2006


It is a beautiful day today! The sun is out, the mountains are out... it's gorgeous! I was sick yesterday with a fever, so I didn't go to school today. I am thankful for the fever because I was able to spend some needed time in His word. Thank you Lord for slowing me down.
Our shipment is suppose to arrive today! I and the kids are very excited! The kids will finally have some toys to play with and I will finally have some things to cook with... yea!
Matt had his phone stolen the other day on the trolley. The trolley was packed (people crowded up all around you) so it was hard to tell if someone was grabbing something. Matt thinks it was a girl who snatched it. I thought it was pretty impressive... even though it was crowded she had to reach up under his shirt and grab it out of the case! Amazing! So, we're short one phone now.

4 comments:

Mike Forrest said...

12 more days...

Anonymous said...

18Nov2006
Hi Marlo,

Your PDF newsletter today was great. Keep up the language studies. It will pay off soon, the light will suddenly turn off.

Love you Marlo,
Bill

Hi Mikala:
You said you missed everyone...even me????

Anonymous said...

Hey..well i got a new email..its dreamingintheclouds@hotmail.com and i lost all my contacts from my other one so u should email me so i can get yours and your moms because i thought i knew it but i cant get any messages to her...oh and i have some things to tell u...luv Colleen

katie b. said...

I love you! I miss you I miss you I miss you