Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Pictures of the new house moved in.

We moved into our house on the 22nd of April.  We had a bunch of people help us move our stuff over... fortunately we are just down the street from our other house.  Rosemary, Matt's mom, thought it would take us about a month to get settled, but thanks to Elizabeth Payne and a few others, most of our stuff was put away that day and we are now pretty settled in.  We do still have some work to do in the office.  I need to find something to put all my stuff into.
I have to admit that I really struggled at the thought of moving into this house.  It was incredibly dirty and was falling apart when we first started to move stuff in.  But, now that we have been here for a couple weeks and it is starting to shape up, I think I am going to actually like it more than the other house.  It's not as big, so it's easier to clean and we can't accumulate as much junk.  I also love the back yard and the space outside!  And best of all... Nick has been sleeping in his own room ever since we have moved in!  God is so good and he knows just what we need, even if we think differently.  I'm glad we can trust Him.  I am so thankful for a God who provides.

Our Room

Nick's Bedroom

Mikala's Room

Living Room

Office

Kitchen and Dining Room

1 comment:

Seth said...

Looks like a great place! So glad you are doing well.
Jeanie